Join a Group
The following will detail out the process for joining a group:
1) From your Account Page - From the Groups section of your account, select the "Find More Groups" link.
NOTE: Verify that you have added all of the Areas of Interest that you are interested in reviewing.
2) Select the group you would like and the group page will appear.
3) Select the "Join Group" button at the top of the page.
4) You will either be accepted directly into the group, or you will need to be approved by the group owner to join the group or you will find that you need to answer questions to get into the group.
NOTE: If you have questions, take the time to answer them and try to do your best since you will not know how many are required for passing to get into the group. If you are wanting to participate within the group see the Upgrade my Subscription
Search from Search Bar:
1) Select the Search bar and type in the group you are looking to join. We would suggest to keep it simple so that you have the best chance of finding the group. Most people will use one word to find their group.
NOTE: The search will only work if there are 3 or more letters to search for a group.
2) The list of groups that meet the search criteria are presented.
3) Select the group and then Join the Group.