Leave a Group
With the MiTu Community Service leaving a group is easy. The reasons for doing so may
not be so easy. Maybe you are no longer needing the group or are no
longer able to support the group, either way the final decision is up to you and your needs. With the MiTu Community Service we encourage you to work with your group owner to ensure that you are no longer needing or wanting to participate in a group. The following is the process for leaving a group:
1) From the account page select the group that you want to leave.
2) From that group page select the "Manage My Subscription" Link.
3) From the "Manage My Subscription" page select the "Leave Group" link.
4) From this "Leave Group" page select the "Yes, I want to leave the group" button.
5) Confirm that you want to leave this group.
If by chance you are removing your group due to policies that
MiTu Community Service has implemented or any conditions being encountered using
the technology of this service, please provide feedback (email@example.com or use the Feedback Tool at the bottom of the site page.) so that we can
make the service better with the hopes of you returning to the MiTu Community Service to become a subscriber again.