Statement of Terms and Conditions
This agreement was written in English (US). If any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls all other versions.
Date of Last Revision: November 13, 2013.
This Statement of Terms and Conditions is based on the MiTu Community Service Principles, and governs the relationship with users and others who interact with this community. By logging into this community and using the MiTu Community Service that this community runs upon, you agree to the following terms:
User data privacy is very important for the MiTu Community Service and to the MiTu Community Service project team. User Privacy has been designed based on specific Data Privacy Policies to ensure users understand how they can use this community to create and participate in groups to share information with others, how this information is collected and how it can be used by the MiTu Community Service is covered within this policy and terms. We encourage Users to read the Data Privacy Policies, and to use it to help make informed decisions when using this community with the MiTu Community Service.
- Sharing Your Content and Information
The Group Owners are the owners of all of the content and information that is posted in a group in this community on the MiTu Community Service, as such group subscribers can control how the information is shared with themselves based on the level of control the group subscriber wants over the information shared on the site. Additionally:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), users specifically give this community and the MiTu Community Service the following permission, subject to user's privacy and application settings: you grant this community and the MiTu Community Service a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to display any IP content that Owners and Subscribers post on or in connection with their Group (IP License) to any user that is able to view that group no matter their location in the world. This IP License ends when the user deletes their IP content or their account unless their content has been shared with others, and those whom they have shared the content with have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, users should understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available on the community).
- When a user publishes content or information in a Public Group, it means that user is allowing everyone, including people whom do not have an account within the community, to access and use that information, and to associate it with the user that posted it (i.e., the user's persona name and persona picture). The user, when posting agrees to the general IP laws within their country or state and the MiTu Community Service Brand Guidelines. When a user discovers that IP laws have been violated they are to Report a MiTu Community Service IP Infringement Claim. Users that have had a claims filed against them can also make an appeal with the MiTu Community Service IP Claim Appeal.
- When a user publishes content or information in a Restricted Group or Super Group, only those subscribers in the group will have access to the data and information contained in the group. Where the use is granting access to the information and allowing the user to use that information, and to associate it with the user that posted it (i.e., the user's persona name and persona picture).
- We always appreciate a user's feedback or other suggestions to improve the community and/or the MiTu Community Service or correct any errors, but users should understand that the community and the MiTu Community Service may use the suggestions without any obligation to compensate the originating users for them (just as the user does not have an obligation to offer the suggestion).
- Blog entries that are on the behalf of the Subscriber to the Owner of the group, releases all claims of Intellectual Property for copyright claims regarding written content. For more information please see the Data Privacy Policies.
The MiTu Community Service Team does our best to keep the MiTu Community Service safe, but we cannot guarantee everyone's safety all of the time. The community and the MiTu Community Service needs the Users to help do that, which includes the following commitments by our Users (Group Owners and Group Subscribers):
- Users will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on their MiTu Community Service.
- Users will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access the MiTu Community Service, using automated tools (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without the MiTu Community Service Team's permission.
- Users will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, or any pyramid scheme that requires users to pay more than what the MiTu Community Service requires.
- Users will not upload viruses, malicious code or attempt to break the MiTu Community Service.
- Users will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else on the MiTu Community Service.
- Users will not intentionally bully, intimidate, or harass other users on the MiTu Community Service.
- Users will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence on the MiTu Community Service.
- Users will follow the MiTu Community Service Subscriptions & Promotions terms/guidelines and all applicable country laws if you publicize or offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes ('promotion') on the MiTu Community Service.
- Users will not use the MiTu Community Service to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory against any other Group Owner or Group Subscriber.
- Users will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of the MiTu Community Service, such as a denial of service attack or software intrusion that prevents other users from accessing the MiTu Community Service.
- Users will not facilitate or encourage violations of this Statement with others that are Group Owners or Group Subscribers or users that are external to the MiTu Community Service.
- Registration and Account Security
The MiTu Community Service users are expected to provide their real names and real information when establishing their main community account. Here are some commitments users make to the MiTu Community Service Team relating to registering and maintaining the security of their user account:
- Users will not provide any false personal information on the MiTu Community Service, or create an account for other users without their permission.
- Users will not create more than one primary MiTu Community Service Account(MCSA).
- If the MiTu Community Service disables a user's account, the user will not be able to create another Account without MiTu Community Service's permission.
- Users will not use their personal account for their own commercial gain (such as selling their updates and blog entries to an external advertiser).
- Users will not use the MiTu Community Service if they are under 13 years of age.
- Users will require written approval of a guardian to use the MiTu Community Service if they are between the ages of 13 to 18 years of age. Sent to the address stated on the "Contact Us Page".
- Users will not use the MiTu Community Service if they are a convicted sex offender.
- Users are expected to keep their contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- Users will not share their password, let anyone else access their account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of their account.
- Users will not transfer their account, and payment information, to anyone without first getting the MiTu Community Service's written permission.
- If the user selects a username for their account name, persona name or group name we reserve the right to remove or reclaim the account name, persona name or group name if the MiTu Community Service believes it would be appropriate to do so (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
- Users will utilize personas in the MiTu Community Service to ensure their identity is secure as subscribers within selected groups.
- Violation of the above security rules within a single group will result in removal of the account's persona on the first occurrence, requiring written permission to re-activate the offending persona. The second violation by a user with an account, regardless of the persona used and circumstance encountered, may result in the account being frozen, where the offending user will have up to 30 days to petition the MiTu Community Service to unfreeze the account. Subsequent violations will result in accounts being deleted and the account email address being banned indefinitely.
- Protecting Other People's Rights
The MiTu Community Service respects other people's rights, and expects users to do the same.
- Users will not post content or take any action on the MiTu Community Service that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the local, state or national laws.
- The MiTu Community Service can remove any content or information a user posts on the community if the Community Team believes that it violates this Statement of Terms and Conditions.
- The MiTu Community Service Team provides users with tools to help them to protect their intellectual property rights. To learn more, visit the Report Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement page.
- If a community removes your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, The MiTu Community Service provides you with an opportunity to appeal as defined in the Appeal an IP Claim Guidelines.
- If a user repeatedly infringes other people's intellectual property rights, the MiTu Community Service team will freeze the user's account when appropriate for up to 30 days before removing the account and banning the account's email address if no appeal is started in the 30 day time frame.
- Users will not use the MiTu Community Service's copyrights or trademarks (including Mitusis, Mitu, M Logos, MT, Tautu, Lacu, Waku), or any similar marks, without the MiTu Community Service Team's written permission.
- Users will not use the community's copyrights or trademarks (including any trademarked items), or any similar marks, without the community's written permission.
- Users will not post anyone's identification data and documents or sensitive financial information on the MiTu Community Service. Doing so may result in an immediate disabling of the account and if an appeal is not recorded in 30 days the account may be deleted and the account's email address banned.
- Creating & Managing Groups
- When creating a group with the MiTu Community Service, your group will go into a Pending Status where the MiTu Community Service Team will assess your group's setup and validate that the payment information is correct, then approving your site to be released for followers/subscribers to use. In some cases, the MiTu Community Service Team may call you for clarification on some of the group information and/or validate the groups mailing data to ensure that the group owner can be paid. Additionally, any groups that are being submitted for approval that are PUBLIC groups need to meet the following requirements to be approved:
- The Public Group must have an appropriate Name and Photo
- The Public Group must reside in the proper areas of interest
- The Public Group must have sufficient details in the group content pages to ensure user's understand the purpose of the group
- The Public Group must have the proper level of subscription level agreements at the group level if the user intends to provide additional service per the subscription policy
- The Public Group must have appropriate mailing address and phone number to ensure payment can be received and user information can be validated
- Any deviation of these terms my delay or prevent your group from being released to the Public Side of the site; Remember, the MiTu Community Service Team reserves the right to NOT approve your group under any circumstances to ensure that the other followers/subscribers, the sponsoring community organization and Mitusis.com LLC are protected
NOTE: These precautions are required to ensure that the MiTu Community Service's growth is managed to ensure that the participants are engaged and working to ensure the site's success. Excessive public groups that are not well conceived and partially completed, will only deliver a level of an incomplete and messy website that does not add value. With this Quality Check on the Public/Private Sites the potential followers/subscribers will see the MiTu Community Service as a worthy investment of their time and effort.
- It is your responsibility to maintain your group and provide enough value to your paying members to ensure that they are satisfied with the services you provide. If subscribers of your group contact the MiTu Community Service Team with complaints about consistent poor service and a generally unmaintained site (Site contents are not maintained, website link does not function, content is not provided, etc.), the MiTu Community Service Team may request that you move your group to a private status within 15 to 30 days, if no action is taken the MiTu Community Service Team may freeze the account until the owner commits to making the change. If no activity is occurring on the site, the Auto Cancellation process may take effect. See section "Auto Cancellation" in the Payment Terms for more details.
- Mobile Notification
the event a user changes or deactivates their mobile telephone number,
it is the user's responsibility to update their account information as
soon as possible to ensure that the user’s messages are not sent to the
new person whom might acquire the old phone number.
- Payments and Deals
- If a Subscriber sets up payments on MiTu Community Service, the user agrees to the following Payment Terms.
- If a Group Owner sets up the group to receive payments from Group Subscriptions, the Group Owner agrees to the Payments Terms.
- Advertisements and Other Commercial Content Served or Enhanced on the MiTu Community Service
The MiTu Community Service Team has a goal to deliver ads that are valuable to our ad service, but also valuable to the MiTu Community Service users. In order to do that, users must agree to the following:
- There is no need to manage privacy settings since the Groups that a user owns or participates in, by definition have one or more areas of interest, these areas of interest will be used to filter relevant ads to group Owners and Subscribers.
- The MiTu Community Service and community owners will not give a user's content or information to advertisers without a user's consent.
- Users must understand that the MiTu Community Service and community owners may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
- Amendments to the Terms and Conditions
- The MiTu Community Service Team can change this Statement of Terms and Conditions if the team provides users notice (by posting to the common MiTu Community Service Terms and Conditions Open Group) and MiTu Community Service Team will provide the user community an opportunity to comment for no more than 10 days and no less than 5 days. To receive a notice of any future changes to this Statement of Terms and Conditions, follow our MiTu Community Service Terms and Conditions Open Group.
- For changes to sections 8 and 9 (sections relating to payments and advertisements), the MiTu Community Service Team will give users a minimum of three days notice. For all other changes the MiTu Community Service Team will give users a minimum of seven days notice. With user comments being captured on the MiTu Community Service Terms and Conditions Open Group.
- The MiTu Community Service Team does reserve the right to make immediate changes, without the comment period, for legal or administrative reasons, or to correct an inaccurate statement or protect users, community owners and the Mitusis.com LLC company.
- Subscriptions and Promotions
- Users of the MiTu Community Service are allowed to promote their own levels of Subscriptions as long as they follow the Subscriptions & Promotions terms/guidelines and the Brand Guidelines.
- Users of the MiTu Community Service that are owners of groups are allowed to change the terms of their additional group promotions that are above and beyond what is provided by the MiTu Community Service agreements. Subscribers to groups that provide these additional services, given any changes, are free to terminate their subscription or request a refund per the Payment Terms and conditions. Subscribers will not hold the owners of groups liable to the changes they implement, no matter how different or difficult they may become. It is the responsibility of the Subscriber to periodically check the Group's Terms and Conditions to ensure that they agree to the stated terms and if the subscriber does not agree to the terms they should terminate the agreement immediately.
- Intellectual Property Rights on the MiTu Community Service Platform
- The MiTu Community Services Team supports the intellectual property (IP) rights of all Group Owners and subscribers while on the MiTu Community Service. Details as to how to report an IP violation are located on our Report IP Infringement Page with the ability to Appeal a IP Infringement Claim.
- Termination from Service
If a user violates the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions, or otherwise creates an unreasonable risk or excessive legal exposure for the community owner or Mitusis.com LLC as a company, the MiTu Community Service Team will stop providing all or part of the MiTu Community Service services to the offending user. The MiTu Community Service Team will notify the offending user by email or at the next time the offending user attempts to access their account. Users may also delete their account at any time. In all such cases, these Terms and conditions shall then be terminated.
- Dormant Accounts
- The MiTu Community Service Team recognizes the challenges that people face in their lives, from personal changes to professional changes, since these changes may result in an individual not being able to access their accounts an Auto Cancellation policy has been implemented for the MiTu Community Service. Please see the Payment Terms section "Auto Cancellations" for details.
- Areas of Interest Changes
The MiTu Community Service relies on two features to organize and manage the large volume of groups. Those features are the location services and the areas of interest services, where the location services for now is tied to the ZIP code of the location of your group or persona. With the use of Areas of Interest there is a further decomposition of the location for a group. Within the use of the Areas of Interest the MiTu Community Service Team sets these terms:
- The Mitusis.com LLC organization has the right to change any manner of organizational arrangement of the 'Areas of Interest' inside of the MiTu Community Service within 7 days of announcement to those groups affected. That announcement will be made through account emails, group notices and through the MiTu Community Service Areas of Interest Open Group. These changes will be focused on immediate needs in which the community will benefit. (e.g. the majority of groups from one area of interest agrees to merge into another area of interest.)
- The Mitusis.com LLC organization has the right to change any manner of organizational arrangement of the 'Areas of Interest' immediately, without the comment period, for legal or administrative reasons, or to correct an inaccurate word/statement.
- The Mitusis.com LLC organization shall hold yearly discussions around the overall format and organization of the 'Areas of Interest' with the intention to 'right size' the framework such that all areas are properly represented and no one area grows so large that the user community has a difficult time navigating the structure.
- The Mitusis.com LLC organization shall also hold Group Owners to the intent of their group's location in the Areas of Interest. If a user complains that a given group is not properly placed in an Area of Interst, the MiTu Community Service Team reserves the right to notify the offending group to move their group to a different area. When 7 days have passed and the Group Owner has not moved the group, the MiTu Community Service Team has the right to re-establish the location of the group to a different Area of Interest.
- The owner of the group has 30 days to appeal this effort to the email address email@example.com and should use the following to do so:
- Subject Line: 2010 - REQUESTING RESETTING AREA OF INTEREST
- Your community and account email address
- Your Community Name
- The name of the Group
- From Area of Interest - To Area of Interest
- Explanation of why the area of interest should be re-instated
- The Mitusis.com LLC organization and community owners also reserves the right to freeze accounts that continuously violate the Area of Interest intent. The account will remain frozen for up to 6 months, at which time, if the owner of the group has not appealed the action, the account will be scheduled for removal from the MiTu Community Service.
- Disputes with the MiTu Community Service, Community Owners or Other MiTu Community Service Subscribers
- Users will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) users have with the MiTu community Service and/or community arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions with the MiTu Community Service exclusively in a state or federal court located in Washington County, Oregon. The laws of the State of Oregon will govern these Terms and Conditions, as well as any claim that might arise between users, community owners and Mitusis.com DLLC, without regard to conflict of law provisions. The users agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Washington County, Oregon for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
- If any user brings a claim against the MiTu community Service and/or community owners related to a user's actions, content or information on the MiTu community Service, users will indemnify and hold the Mitusis.com DLLC and community owner harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
- THE MITU COMMUNITY SERVICE TEAM TRYS TO KEEP THE MITU COMMUNITY SERVICE UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT USERS MUST UNDERSTAND THAT THEY USE THE MITU COMMUNITY SERVICE AT THEIR YOUR OWN RISK. THE MITU COMMUNITY SERVICE TEAM IS PROVIDING THE MITU COMMUNITY SERVICE AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE MITU COMMUNITY SERVICE TEAM DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE MITU COMMUNITY SERVICE WILL BE SAFE OR SECURE ALL THE TIME. THE MITU COMMUNITY SERVICE TEAM (MITUSIS.COM DLLC AND COMMUNITY OWERS) ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU THE USER WILL RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
- THE USER OF THE MITU COMMUNITY SERVICE AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING GENERAL RELEASE: A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.
- THE MITU COMMUNITY SERVICE TEAM (MITUSIS.COM DLLC OR COMMUNITY OWNERS) WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU THE USER FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OF CONDITIONS, EVEN IF THE MITU COMMUNITY SERVICE TEAM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE MITU COMMUNITY SERVICE TEAM'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MITUSIS.COM DLLC AND COMMUNITY OWNERS WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID THE MITU COMMUNITY SERVICE IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AS A USER. IN SUCH CASES, THE MITU COMMUNITY SERVICE TEAM'S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- THE MITU COMMUNITY SERVICE TEAM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY HARM YOU MAY INCUR IF YOU USE THIS SERVICE WHILE, WALKING, RUNNING, DRIVING OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY ACTIVITY THAT MIGHT INJURE YOU OR ANOTHER DUE TO A LACK OF ATTENTION TO YOUR ACTIONS AND SURROUNDINGS. IT IS UP TO THE USER TO STOP THEIR ACTIVITIES TO BE AWARE OF THEIR SURROUNDINGS TO ENSURE THEY ARE IN A SAFE PLACE TO READ AND RESPOND WITH THE USE OF THE MITU COMMUNITY SERVICE.
- Special Provisions Applicable to Users Outside the United States with the MiTu Community Service
The MiTu Community Service Team strives to create a global group based community with consistent standards for everyone, but the MiTu Community Service Team also strives to respect local laws. The following provisions apply to users outside the United States:
- International users consent to having their personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
- If the user is located in a country embargoed by the United States, or a country that is on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals the user is committed to not participate on the MiTu Community Service.
- Definitions for these Terms and Conditions
- By Mitusis or Mitu Community Service we mean the features and services the Mitusis.com DLLC Team and community owners make available to the public, including through (a) website at www.mitusis.com and any other MiTu Community Service branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions) and (b) any community website as defined by the community owner and their installation.
- By information we mean facts and other information about a user, including actions a user takes.
- By content we mean anything a user posts on the MiTu Community Service that would not be included in the definition of information.
- By post we mean post on the MiTu Community Service or otherwise make available to the MiTu Community Service.
- By use we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- By active registered user we mean a user who has logged into a MiTu Community Service at least once in the previous 30 days.
- By the use of the trade Marked term TauTu, the MiTu Community Service Team is inferring a kind of "Wall" as defined by Facebook, but the MiTu Community Service implementation does more than just provide a place for people to announce their actions or activities. The MiTu Community Service Team's version of a group based "Wall" is more meaningful as a place for "Group Interaction", where the most closely tuned word that represents this notion is Tautology as defined by "the repetition of meaning in words" in the rhetoric sense but also a technical notion in formal logic, as a "universal unconditioned truth"; something that is always valid. As such, the MiTu Community Service Team believes the implementation of the "Wall" concept for groups is actually a play between repeated notions and the formal statements of truth; or a Tautu if we shorten the term Tautology in the same way that Mitusis was converted from "mitosis" and finally to "MiTu".
- By the use of the Trade Marked term Lacu, the MiTu Community Service Team is inferring a kind of Blog as defined by the Web-Logs at different web sites, but the MiTu Community Service implementation does more than just provide a place to impart words that may or may not be meaningful to the user as what can happen in a Web-Log. Where the owner of the group will have an incentive to utilize the MiTu Community Service Blog as an area to impart their knowledge in a concise and straight forward prose. In short to be Laconic in their prose in service to the rest of their subscribers to ensure that the subscribers's time is not wasted. Where the most closely tuned word to this activity would be Laconic. As such, to be Laconic is to "use few words; expressing much in few words; concise"; or a Lacu if we shorten the term Laconic in the same way that Mitusis was converted from "mitosis" and finally to "MiTu".
- By the use of the trade Marked term Wiku, the MiTu Community Service Team is inferring a kind of "Wiki" as defined by Wikipedia, but the MiTu Community Service implementation does more than just provide a place for people to manage content freely. The MiTu Community Service Team's version of a group based "Wiki" is more meaningful as a place for group content placed by they owner of the group or a role defined by the owner of the group, where the most closely tuned word that represents this notion is Wiki "is a website whose users can add, modify, or delete its content via a web browser using a simplified markup language or a rich-text editor." As such, the MiTu Community Service Team believes the implementation of the "Wikil" concept for groups is actually a Wiku if we shorten the term Wiki in the same way that Mitusis was converted from "mitosis" and finally to "MiTu".
- If you are a resident of or have your principal place of business in the US or Canada, these Terms and Conditions is an agreement between users, Mitusis.com, LLC and the community owner. References to 'us,' 'we,' and 'our' mean the MiTu Community Service Team or MiTu Community Service Team, as appropriate.
- These Terms and Conditions make up the entire agreement between the parties regarding the MiTu Community Service Team, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of these Terms and Conditions are found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If the MiTu Community Service Team and MiTu Community Service Team fails to enforce any of these Terms and Conditionst, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of these Terms and Conditions must be made in writing and signed by the MiTu Community Service Team (Mitusis.com DLLC_.
- Users will not transfer any of their rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without the MiTu Community Service Team's consent.
- All of the MiTu Community Service Team's rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions are freely assignable by Mitusis.com DLLC in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall prevent MiTusis.com DLLC from complying with the law.
- These Terms and Conditions do not confer with any third party beneficiary rights.
- Users will comply with all applicable local, state and federal laws when using or accessing this MiTu Community Service.